Introduction of Mukesh Ambhani
Mukesh Ambhani is the son of India, s Richest man. “Dhirubhai Ambhani”. He was born in 19 April of 1957. Ambhani is the Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries Ltd. Some basic information related to Mukesh Ambhani.
|Born on||19 April 1957.
|Place of Birth||Aden, Yemen.
|Educated from||University of Bombay, Stanford University.
|Works for||Reliance Industries.
|Valued at||US $27 billion.
|Position||Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries.
|Married to||Nita Ambani.
Mr. Mukesh D. Ambani is a Chemical Engineer from the. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai. (Erstwhile the University Department of Chemical Technology. University of Mumbai). Ambhani pursued an MBA from Stanford University in the US. He has been on the Board of Reliance since 1977. He initiated Reliance’s backward integration journey. It is from textiles to polyester fibres. Further, onto petrochemicals and petroleum refining. Going upstream into oil and gas exploration and production. Mukesh Ambhani created multiple new world – class manufacturing facilities. They involving diverse technologies that have raised Reliance’s petrochemicals. It is manufacturing capacities from less than a million tonnes to about 21 million tonnes per year.
Forbes has rated Mr. Mukesh Ambani as one among Top 50 Powerful People in India. They having population of over 1.2 Billion People. That, s comprising of over 17% of World Population. Its estimated that Net worth of Mr. Mukesh Ambani is more than 20 Billion Dollar. It is equal to (20 Billion Dollar = 2000 crore INR * 60 = 1.2 Lakh Crore). Among Top 20 Richest in the Entire World.
If ever Mr. Ambani feels to offer Charity. He can actually reduce in India’s fiscal deficit. That, s by more than 20% alone.
Sir, Ambani house Antilla is known across World. With 27 Storey, this Super Luxurious House. It is estimated to be worth at over 1 Billion Dollar. (1 Billion Dollar = 100 crore INR * 60 = 6000 Crore). It has parking space for 168 cars spread across 6 Floors.
In terms of Car Collection – Sir Ambani owns Multiple Cars. If you need to know Exact Number. It may be you should seek Personal Balance Sheet. But, below are some of the Luxurious High end cars. Whose owned by Mr. Mukesh Ambani.
– Maybach 62.
– Benz S Class.
– Bentley Flying Spur.
– Rolls Royce Phantom & much more.
Mukesh Ambhani was a engineering drop out student. He studied in the University of Bombay. Some major points related to career of Mukesh Ambhani.
Upon returning, he helped his father in setting up a polyester filament yarn (PFY). It is manufacturing plant. In 1981, he officially joined the Reliance Industries with his father.
He emerged as the originator of Reliance`s backward integration. It is from textiles into polyester fibres. Further into petrochemicals. During the process, he led the creation of 51 new, world – class manufacturing facilities. They involving diverse technologies. That,s raised Reliance’s manufacturing capacities manifold.
He also helped in establishment of ‘Reliance Infocomm Limited’. It is focused on information and communications technology initiatives. After the business was divided between the two brothers. His younger brother took over the company. It is now known as ‘Reliance Communications Limited’.
In 2008, his company ‘Reliance Industries’ bought a cricket team. Mumbai Indians. In the Indian Premier League worth $111.9 million.
He currently holds the position of Chairman, Managing Director. Also, Chairman of Finance Committee. Member of Employees Stock Compensation Committee of ‘Reliance Industries Limited’.
His company currently operates in five major segments. It’s exploration and production, refining. Marketing, petrochemicals, retail, and telecommunications. It is ranked among the Fortune Global 500 companies. It is the India’s second most valuable company by market value.
He served on the board of directors of ‘Bank of America Corporation’. The ‘International Advisory Board of the Council on Foreign Relations’. He has also served as the Chairman of the ‘Board of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore’ (IIMB).
Mukesh Ambhani has got various achievements in life. They got number of positions, awards and certifications. He joined his father’s company Reliance in 1981. Became the chief architect of its backward integration process. From textile production to polyester fiber business. He further extended its petrochemicals division. During this integration and expansion process. He became the chief architect of creation of around 60 new production units. Having world class facilities and utilizing an array of latest technologies. It took the production capacities of Reliance Industries. It, s from one million tons to 12 million tons per year.
Some facts related to achievements
- He is also the chief architect of the installation. One of the largest petroleum refineries of the world, at Jamnagar. In his native state of Gujarat in India. It has a capacity of 6.60 lakh barrels a day. Which is equal to 35 million tons a year. He invested around 1 lakh crore Indian rupees to create its related infrastructure of port. Power generation units and petrochemicals.
- Mukesh Ambani also entered into the information and communication tech. The business entity names as Reliance Infocomm. It became the largest telecom company with India – wide. Its presence with coverage of around 1100 cities. It offers the complete range of telecom services. He also tried to realize the dream of his father. To make the calls cheaper than ever. It is installed optical fiber cable with the total length of around 1 lakh km inside India.
- Ambhani is also set to develop an India – wide retail network of petroleum. Their products with around 6,000 outlets. He also supervises a life sciences initiative. Reliance Life Sciences (RLS), which is based on R&D. In the field of plant, medicine and industrial biotechnology.
- In a Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) survey of 2004. He figured among the top 50 most Respected Business Leaders of the World. It is the second such CEO in India.
- The same year. Voice and Data magazine choose him. As ‘Telecom Man of the Year.’
- Fortune magazine honored him. As the 13th ‘Most Powerful People in Business’ in Asia.
- In 2004 itself, Asia Society, Washington D.C., chose him. As the ‘Asia Society Leadership Award’
- India Today magazine ranked him. On top in ‘The Power List 2004.’
On Reliance Industries Ltd’s 40th anniversary (1977-2017). The Chairman Mukesh Ambani said the company which owed. All its progress to its founder Dhirubhai Ambani. It has the potential to be amongst. he top 20 global companies in the world.
“Today, Reliance is a global leader in energy and materials. Where operating safely is an obsession and with Jio and retail. We have established a leadership position in India. We are customer obsessed. “Ambani said during his address to employees on “Reliance family day”.
“As we enter our golden decade. We at Reliance are in a unique position. To accomplish what very few companies in the world. They. can even dream of, “he said before asking. “Can Reliance be amongst the top 20 companies in the world? “To which the gathering replied in a chorus. As Ambhani said: “Yes we can, and yes we will.”
His address was conveyed to employees. Their families on social media. Over 50,000 people also attended the celebrations. At the Reliance Corporate Park here.
Another 200,000 employees and their families joined. The celebrations live via video conferencing. In more than 1,000 locations across the country including manufacturing sites, retail stores and Jio points. According to company officials.